Can not connect to Document service

I would like to: Report a bug
OS version: Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS
App version: ** ONLYOFFICE Groups v12.0**
Downloaded from: ONLYOFFICE website ( Installing ONLYOFFICE Groups for Debian, Ubuntu, and derivatives - ONLYOFFICE)
Hardware: Intel(R) Xeon(R) Gold 5220R CPU @ 2.20GHz, 16GB RAM

Quick intro
Hello community.
I’ve been trying install ONLYOFFICE Groups and ONLYOFFICE Document service many time but i still can not connect them to each other
Bug description
The installation went through fine. But when clicking on ‘Settings’, in ‘Integration’ tab, it do not show the options.
And when i access ‘Management.aspx?type=17’ link it now show the connection tab, but what ever i type in this tab, there is no respon.

Expected behavior
I would expect that when I click ‘Settings’ > ‘Integration’ the options would come up.
And i can connect ONLYOFFICE Groups and ONLYOFFICE Document service in connection tab

Things I tried but didn’t work:

• Restart Linux
  • Uninstall ONLYOFFICE Groups and ONLYOFFICE Document service and reinstall

Hello @dungng
Are Document server and Groups installed on the same server? if so, probably it’s better to use Workspace as out-of-the-box product where the integration is set up already: Installation Guides - Workspace - ONLYOFFICE

If you still want to use Groups + Document server, please let us know version of Document server and installation guide. Please reproduce the situation and check Console and Network tabs in browser console (F12 in Google Chrome). Make screenshots of any error entries.
After that please provide us with Document server and Community server logs folders. They are located here:
/var/log/onlyoffice/