Originally published at: https://www.onlyoffice.com/blog/2023/02/call-for-usability-testing-onlyoffice-docs-forms/
We invite you to take part in usability testing of ONLYOFFICE editors. Learn all the details and requirements below.
Testing type: Unmoderated usability testing, via UserTesting service.
Intended testing time: 15-30 minutes per test.
Deadline: you can join at any convenient time till February 28, 2023.
Contribution rewards*: each participant can get a free license for ONLYOFFICE Home Server or a free one-year subscription for ONLYOFFICE Workspace Cloud for 3 users (one reward per one participant).
*To get a reward, contact us at email@example.com once you complete testing. Please specify “Usability testing. Feb 2023” in the subject field.
How to participate
1. Choose one of the available tests from the list and follow the specified link.
Please note: these tests are intended for running on your PC or laptop only.
During the testing session you’ll need to share access to your screen and microphone. And we kindly ask you to speak aloud your actions as well as any difficulties you may face.
3. Press the Get started button to launch a test.
- Creating an invoice form. To run this test, you need a general understanding of how to work with digital online forms, e.g. you can participate if earlier you already used Adobe Form Builder, Google Forms, or other similar services.
- Find and replace. Just test how this tool works in the editors.
- Working with equations (updated equations bar in ONLYOFFICE Docs 7.3). It is a rather specific test. Please start it only if you are familiar with such functionality.
We do not evaluate how well you perform tasks, we are observing how you interact with the product. We kindly ask you to leave comments during testing since it can greatly help us further improve the product.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.