回调下载失败!/cache/files/xxx 403

Reproduction step:
sudo docker run -i -t -d -p 9000:80 --restart=always
-v /app/onlyoffice/DocumentServer/logs:/var/log/onlyoffice
-v /app/onlyoffice/DocumentServer/data:/var/www/onlyoffice/Data
-v /app/onlyoffice/DocumentServer/lib:/var/lib/onlyoffice
-v /app/onlyoffice/DocumentServer/db:/var/lib/postgresql -e JWT_ENABLED=false onlyoffice/documentserver-de

None of my config have been touched, although I have tried to modify them to no avail. I’ve looked through almost everything but I still have no clue

this is my local.json content
{
“services”: {
“CoAuthoring”: {
“sql”: {
“type”: “postgres”,
“dbHost”: “localhost”,
“dbPort”: “5432”,
“dbName”: “onlyoffice”,
“dbUser”: “onlyoffice”,
“dbPass”: “onlyoffice”
},
“redis”: {
“host”: “localhost”
},
“token”: {
“enable”: {
“request”: {
“inbox”: false,
“outbox”: false
},
“browser”: false
},
“inbox”: {
“header”: “Authorization”
},
“outbox”: {
“header”: “Authorization”
}
},
“secret”: {
“inbox”: {
“string”: “secret”
},
“outbox”: {
},
“session”: {
}
}
}
},
“rabbitmq”: {
“url”: “amqp://guest:guest@localhost”
}
}

Hello,
Please provide full Document Server logs (/var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver inside the container) as well as the screenshot of the error within the Editor. What is the OS on which the issue was originally reproduced? Docker installation for Windows Server is not supported.
Also, note that we do not provide support for old version of Document Server, please update to 8.1.1 and check if the issue is reproduced.

From the excerpt of logs that you already provided it can be seen that your application sends 500 error (Error response: statusCode: 500) response to Document Server. You need to check on the side of your application why there is such a response. According to Callback Handler documentation it should send either error:0 or error:1 response to the editing status message from Document Server: Callback handler - ONLYOFFICE Api Documentation
The callback should be configured according to the above documentation.

Thank you very much for your reply, which originally appeared on centOS systems. When deployed on windows, docker is not used.I will try version 8.1.1 later, I have other work to do. This problem takes up too much of my time. Attach a log
converter-out.log-20240806.log (8.1 KB)
docservice-out.log-20240806.log (19.0 KB)
metrics-out.log-20240806.log (143.3 KB)

• This is my code, and you can see in the console that it’s an IO exception, and it’s request 403 that’s causing the IO exception

In most recent logs you have recurring new error

[ERROR] nodeJS - [AMQP] Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:5672

In connection with this error the following info would be needed:

1. Screenshot of service rabbitmq-server status command’s output
  2. Screenshot of netstat -tulpn | grep 5672 command’s output
  3. Rabbitmq logs:/var/log/rabbitmq (inside the container)

converter-out.log-20240808.log (416 Bytes)
docservice-out.log-20240808.log (4.7 KB)
meterics-out.log-20240808.log (14.4 KB)

Hello,
So, now there is Error: Error response: statusCode:500 once again in the logs sent by your application. We cannot say for sure what is the reason for your application to send such a response, but in order for it to work properly you should make sure that it sends error:0 or error:1 to Document Server (if it is configured according to documentation, it should be so: Callback handler - ONLYOFFICE Api Documentation)