My document is mainly in french, but mixes french and english contents (even in the same text zone).
Let’s say I have a rectangle with text in french inside.
I add some text in english. Everything in english is underlined by the spell checker.
I select the english part, and select “english” as the language.
Often, most of the text is no longer underlined except for a word which is still considered as badly spelled.
The weirdest is that if I right-click the word, the spell checker propose me the word with the same spelling.
If I close the doc and reopen it, the problem is no longer here… so no point sending you my file…
This bug happens quite often… but is quite hard to reproduce