OS version: Linux
App version: n/a
Downloaded from: ONLYOFFICE website
I’ve drafted a document using MS Office on a Windows laptop, then opened it on my Linux desktop to resume creation. Curiously, some parts of the document now display with Arial font, although the remaining uses the original Titillium Web font (which is correctly installed on my machine).
Moreover I just can’t change the font: selecting text + changing font just doesn’t work! No error message, no glitch, jut nothing happens!
Did anyone have the same issue?
Thanks in advance for any help!
Could you please specify the following:
- What kind of ONLYOFFICE product are you using (Document Server/Desktop Editors/Workspace) and it’s version.
- The version and build of your MS Word.
Also - please provide us with a video-example of you reproducing this issue and with the file in question itself. If it contains any sensitive information - please replace it with gibberish.
Sorry for the delay, I was on business trip… I’m using the desktop version on a Manjaro Linux machine. I’m not sure about the version, just know I’ve installed it from scratch one month ago, so maybe it’s still the latest one.
The document has been created on
Microsoft® Word for Microsoft 365 MSO (Version 2110 Build 16.0.14527.20234) 32 bits
which is the latest version.
I’ve managed to fix the issue with the well-known (but still weird) method: copy the Arial title, paste right below as text, apply the right font, apply the “title X” style → the font is preserved, delete the previous title.
I then suppose there’s some Microsoft-ish char embedded into the style which prevents OO to manipulate the string. Fortunately, the document is not very long and it took only 3mn to copy/paste/fix all titles but it’s still boring!
Hope this helps… Thanks for your support!