Blank background appears inside onlyoffice for 3 seconds when exiting the program

Hello,

1. On already existing editor, when I just enter and after that I exit, the issue sometimes appears and sometimes exits normally.

2. When I enter already existing editor to edit something and I save that, the blank background appears inside onlyoffice for 3 seconds and then the program exits.

3. When I just enter any new editor, and after that I exit without saving, the issue sometimes appears and sometimes exits normally.

I have named the screenshot “blank background” for the issue.

Because of this issue, onlyoffice editor freezes sometimes (and it said “not responding”) and I had to use the task manager to exit out of a program. So, my computer did not froze, only the program. I have named the screenshot “not responding”.

I have named the issue “not responding”.

Now, the only time when the issue does not appear, when I enter already existing editor, and when editing something, and click close button, and I click No (so, not to save), the program exits normally without the issue. This also goes for, when entering an new editor, and I write something and click close button, and choose No (not to save), the issue does not appear.

ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors version: 7.2.1.36 (x64 exe package)

Hello @nicesto

To understand better the problem I ask you to provide us with your system characteristics.

Here they are:

Storage 1: Samsung 970 EVO 250GB SSD

Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Eight-Core Processor 3.20GHz

Storage 2: WD Blue 1TB 3,5" 7200rpm 64 mb SATA3WD10EZEX

GPU: GIGABYTE GV-N1660GAMING GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 Gaming OC

RAM: G.skill 8GB Aegis DDR4 3000MHz CL16 F4-3000C16S-8GISIB

System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

We are checking the situation. I will let you know when there are any results.

Our team has created a bug report number 59400.
This is a major bug and we will try to release the fix in version 7.3

Hello @nicesto

We have released version 7.3.0 of Desktop Editors. Please update your current instance and check the situation.

Hello,

I just want to let You know that all three issues are now fixed in version 7.3.0.

Thanks

1 Like

Hello @nicesto

Thank you for providing a feedback.
Please do not hesitate to report any other issues that you face while working with our editors.