Bad font rendering on cloud

Hello, I’ve enabled OnlyOffice for my NextCloud server. There’s an issue I’m racing with rendering.
I created a new file and pasted a long text in order to show the issue:

Edoardo Ferretto (sorry as a new user I can’t directly upload the video).

As you see when I click on a certain portion of text the “weight” of the font changes.

Hello @ironhak
I have seen the provided videofile a few times, and I think I understood what you are trying to show. Did you mean that text began to be drawn less boldly, am I right?
If so, please let us know how exactly you have enabled ONLYOFFICE, the connector app and Document Server versions. If it’s possible, please provide us with the original file used in your test as well.

Hello, spot on!

I’ve used this nextcloud app: Community Document Server - Apps - App Store - Nextcloud

The file render optimally everywhere else, even on only office desktop client.

Hello @ironhak

I’ve used this nextcloud app: Community Document Server - Apps - App Store - Nextcloud

This is not our app. The Nextcloud team forked one of our older builds and re-wrote its source-code. So, we can’t troubleshoot this app.
We recommend using our official app https://apps.nextcloud.com/apps/onlyoffice and connect your Nextcloud portal to stand-alone Document server (self-hosted or Cloud version).
More information about the situation is here: Community Document Server app in Nextcloud 18