Backup/Restore in Control Panel

Control Panel in OnlyOffice Group Server (Linux/Ubuntu) cannot connect to Backup/Restore option: “Error while fetching data”. The configuration however is adjusted to the system in config.json und production.json. What else needs to be modified? I cannot find any relevant instructions on how to connect Control Panel to Community Server in order to get onlyoffice data access. Any ideas?

Hello @Gery
Please point me to the guide which you used for installation. Control Panel is included to all Groups\Workspace installations and it should work out-of-the-box.
Also please let us know your component versions, reproduce the issue (make screenshots) and provide us with Community server and Control Panel logs folders. For package installation, they’re located here: /var/log/onlyoffice/

1. The guide for installation I used is: Installing ONLYOFFICE Groups for Debian, Ubuntu, and derivatives - ONLYOFFICE

The installation step is described at the end of the page:
Install ONLYOFFICE Groups:
sudo apt-get install onlyoffice-controlpanel onlyoffice-communityserver

1. The component versions are: Control Panel: 3.1.1 – Community Server: 12.1.0 - Linux/Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS

2. Description: Control Panel in OnlyOffice Group Server (Linux/Ubuntu) cannot connect to Portal Data for Backup and Restore: “Error while fetching data”. The configuration in Control Panel however is adjusted to my system.

3. Logs Folders: I don’t know which logs folders exactly you need.

Just to clarify the situation. Did you run all installation steps on this page for manual installation? I mean dependencies installation (Mono, Nginx, etc.).

Logs Folders: I don’t know which logs folders exactly you need.

If it’s possible, please provide us with entire folder. I believe we have to check out all of them.