Award for ONLYOFFICE community contributors

Award for ONLYOFFICE community contributors

Dear forum users, we appreciate any manifestation of activity on the forum, including bugs or vulnerabilities reports or helping users to each other or suggestions for improving the product. With your help we improve ONLYOFFICE every day.

So we want to say thank you in a more specific way. As a token of gratitude, we want to tag certain users and give them a license key for ONLYOFFICE Home Server.

@BBKay, @arcqus,@DavidRGreen

Each of you has made a significant contribution to the development of the product, whether it’s helping other users or reporting bugs or ideas for development. Please contact any of the moderators via PM (@Constantine, @Nikolas, @Carl, @Alexandre) to get a license key for Home Server.

We appreciate the community’s contribution to the development of ONLYOFFICE and I hope we will make these awards permanent to recognize users who contribute to the development of the community.

We are glad that you are with us!

Thank you!

Actually, I’m not entirely sure what “OnlyOffice Home Server” is :thinking:

But I am pleased to offer what little help I can, at least in exchange for using OnlyOffice.

2 Likes

Hello @DavidRGreen
Glad to see you here and really appreciate your contribution to the development of the community. By the way, I have sent you a message via PM about how to get mentioned license key, please check out your PM.

As for Home Server in general, this product provides unlimited simultaneous connections for 10 users. There was a blog post with detailed description: Integration Edition at home: 10 users for $99 | ONLYOFFICE Blog