Automatic resize of inline formulars

Hi,

I have a questions concerning inline formulars. When inserting a formular as an inline element, a font resizing is done automatically. Following example shows this behavior:

grafik

The lorem ipsum text has the font size 11 and the characters in the formular have size 16. This shows, that the OO editor does an automatic resize of the formular font size, regardless what size is set.
We would like to have the possibilty to set the size of the font obligatory.

Document Server version: 8.0
Browser version: all

Hello @Volker
I’ve tried to reproduce the situation, but I’ve got the same characters’ formula size as like the rest of the text. Could you please record a videofile while you are reproducing the situation? We would like to take a look at your exact steps to figure out the situation.

Hi Alexandre,

sorry for the late repley. I attached a video with the described behaviour. You can see, that within the inline formular the size of the characters is shrinking although the size is fixed to 28.
I was not able to upload a video. Therefore I used a share by myself:

Best,

Volker

Hello @Volker
Thank you for the file, we are checking the situation.

Hello @Volker
We have checked the described situation. It is expected behavior and we aren’t planning to change it at the moment. The automatic resize for inline formula is needed so that the formula looks good in an array of plain text.