API for blur content control not found

Found the corresponding event here

Hey @huzedong2022

Try using with the prefix: event_

event_onBlurContentControl

I found the event monitoring. What I mean is that I didn’t find a way to set the content control blur

@huzedong2022
Looks like we don’t have a similar method

We need some time to discuss the situation internally. I will update this thread when we have something to share.

@huzedong2022

I apologize for the delay since my last message.

Currently, there is no property for content controls (CC) that allows you to set blur. The events onBlurContentControl and onFocusContentControl are implemented to track when a content control gains or loses focus.

• onBlurContentControl triggers after a specific content control is no longer focused.
  • onFocusContentControl triggers when a content control gains focus.

These events help in tracking user interactions with content controls but do not provide functionality to set blur on the content itself.

The problem with my previous statement is that I need to control the blurring of content controls (or set a mask), such as the blur() in CSS

Hello @huzedong2022
If you don’t mind, I will join this thread too.
As @Nikolas said, we don’t have a feature that allows to set ‘blur’ on the content control. However, let’s check this suggestion.

I need to control the blurring of content controls (or set a mask), such as the blur() in CSS

Could you please point me to the documentation of such functionality and provide us with usage scenario for it? It would help us check that feature.

Collaborative editing by different users, but some sensitive information wants to be hidden from other users

Hello @huzedong2022
Understood. We need some time to discuss it internally. I will update this thread once we have something to share.