Adding custom fields to tasks

Hello!

I would like to ask if it’s possible to add a custom field to a Task (through the web interface) and then make the field visible in the tasks list.

I beg your pardons in advance if my question has an obvious solution, as I’m new to the OnlyOffice Docs.

Thank you!

Hello @AMorozov
Please clarify your suggestion. There’s custom statuses feature which you can use Creating custom task status - ONLYOFFICE
But as far as I understand, you want to add additional fields in the ‘create new Task’ menu. Am I right?
If it’s possible please make screenshot and draw a scheme with desired custom fields. We will take a closer look at it.

Hello, @Alexandre !

Thank you for your response.

Yes, I’m looking for a possibility to attach some custom project-specific information to a task during task creation and/or editing process and then be able to see those fields in the task table view. Ideally, one would have a possibility to filter the task list by those custom fields.

Something like the custom fields for issues in Redmine.

We have checked the situation and we added a suggestion to internal tracksystem (internal number - 57740). We have started working on it.