Add external cardDAV/calDAV to workspace/calendar

Do you want to: Suggest a feature / Report a bug / Ask a how-to question
For feature suggestions, describe the result you would like to achieve in detail:
For bug reports, provide the steps to reproduce and if possible a minimal demo of the problem:
Community Server/Control Panel version:
Type of installation of Workspace (docker, deb/rpm, exe, please point us to the installation guide that you used as well):
Browser version:
Additional information:
Any relevant details about the situation. If you’ve modified configuration files or are using a proxy server that might affect the situation, please mention it. You can also attach images and videofile to the post (or to place them to external storage)

I have a radicale server already set up on my computer. i would like to add it here, but it seems there is no option to add a calDAV server. is this a feature in the works or something that could be implemented. from the logs it looks like radicale is the backend for contacts and calendar.

Hello @applesoff :wave:
Unfortunately, the feature you’re describing is not currently being developed.

Hello

It would be super convenient to integrate an external CalDAV/CardDAV server like Radicale with Workspace Calendar. From what I know, Workspace currently focuses on its internal calendar and contacts backend.

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey @boblewis :slight_smile:
Thank you for your suggestion regarding the integration of an external CalDAV/CardDAV server like Radicale with Workspace Calendar.

We will certainly consider your proposal, though we cannot promise it will be implemented.