I have an existing OnlyOffice installation, before I attempt any update or backup I want to understand as much about this installation as I can. At this time I’m focusing on how I would connect and access (without changing anything) that databases it uses. Regardless whether this makes sense or not I have my reasons. I did not install OnlyOffice but I’m forced to get a handle on this and be the one to maintain it.
Here is what I want to be able to do (eventually):
- run a graphical database management tool like DBeaver on laptop we’ll call ubuntu-laptopA
- have DBeaver remote ssh from ubuntu-laptopA to server (ubuntu-srvrB) running docker and onlyoffice container
Had the mysql database been running as systemd server or running as regular process I think I know what to do. However, it’s running in a container. Since it’s being accessed by other containers, I assume it’s using a bridge and can still be reached somehow.
- Given a typical OnlyOffice docker install, how can we access a docker contained mysql database?
- Where would I find the user and password needed to connect to the db? I didn’t install this software
- I see from a “docker ps” command the port mappings, how do I figure out which, if any are tied to accessing the port
- If my goal is understood, but I’m missing something please help me.
Self hosted OnlyOfice 184.108.40.2066