About microsoft word document page size problems

hello, everyone
we are using onlyoffice docker(which’s version is onlyoffice:8.0.1) of Community edition to provide service of viewing multiple formats files. There is a problem about viewing some microsoft word documents, some documents are normal in opening with local microsoftware word office, but when we upload that to our server, and open them with onlyoffice docker online, the document line is narrowed down, hence it accommodate less words on one line, hence some document’s style may be changed and be different from the style opened with local microsoft word software.
Why would it happen, and how can i solve that problem.
Or can you tell me a way to broaden the page size of document with front-end vue plug-in programing, i study this way and can’t find any solution in your api.

thank you very much.

Hello @wxi

Please provide demonstration screenshots when opening such file in named document processor and ONLYOFFICE Docs for better visual understanding. Additionally I’d be useful to have test document that demonstrates the issue on real example and to know version of used MS Word.

Hello, @Constantine ,
sorry for late reply,
see the following screenshots, the upper shows how the onlyoffice displays my content (write in Chinese) , and the nether shows how the MS displays the content same as the previous content. we can obviously see that there has less words on one line (marked by red underline) with onlyoffice than MS, in some scenarios this difference can cause content layout messing(For example a catalogue of a article). Version of MS is Microsoft Office 2016.

the file is as follows
1.docx (15.6 KB)

Please help me out of trouble, thank you very much .

sorry, I forget to upload the font i used.

song Gb2312

Thanks for the file and screenshots. We are checking out the issue.

We have registered a bug based on received results. We will inform you once this issue is resolved.

Thank you for reporting it and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks @Constantine

1 Like