A few (stupid) questions ;)

Hi again, I have a few questions, that might sound silly but they bug me on WS:

1. Is it possible to change the names of the main folder, like “Projects”, “CRM” etc.? I would like to change the folders names inside the Projects, like “Discussions” etc., if possible.

2. As I am running WS self-hosted, I have access to the “branding” options enabled, it means that if I get the enterprise license (the cheapest option), will branding be disabled? Apart from that I have the mobile edit enabled and the “gift” icon should disappear from the top, right? Anything else would change on the portal?

3. There are 2 apps for android, one to manage the projects and one to edit documents, and that’s all afaik. Is there any app for android that would allow us to use talk on our mobiles? I am looking for increased privacy on our conversations.

Well, thats it guys :upside_down_face:

Regards
Bruno Leon

Hello @brunoleonadvogado

Is it possible to change the names of the main folder, like “Projects”, “CRM” etc.? I would like to change the folders names inside the Projects, like “Discussions” etc., if possible.

Do you mean these ones?
Untitled
Unfortunately, there’s no way to change them.

As I am running WS self-hosted, I have access to the “branding” options enabled, it means that if I get the enterprise license (the cheapest option), will branding be disabled? Apart from that I have the mobile edit enabled and the “gift” icon should disappear from the top, right? Anything else would change on the portal?

if I get the enterprise license (the cheapest option), will branding be disabled? > No, commercial clients have access to this feature too.

I have the mobile edit enabled > Please clarify what you mean. In general, you will get the opportunity to edit files via mobile browser. There’s compare table where you can see the difference between open-source Document server (Community edition) and Enterprise one (it’s included to Workspace Enterprise): Compare editions | ONLYOFFICE Docs

the “gift” icon should disappear from the top, right? > That’s right.

Anything else would change on the portal? > if you get commercial license file, you have to migrate portal to a new installation. Please check out this title: Migrating from ONLYOFFICE Workspace to Enterprise Edition using Docker script - ONLYOFFICE
You have to migrate the portal, because Enterprise version contains different images of the product.
A few more things about commercial license. Commercial users have access to Zendesk ticket system. It’s separate communication channel where you can get prompt replies. In general, I would like to recommend you to contact colleagues of mine from sales department via sales@onlyoffice.com. I believe they are right people to discuss license questions.

There are 2 apps for android, one to manage the projects and one to edit documents, and that’s all afaik. Is there any app for android that would allow us to use talk on our mobiles? I am looking for increased privacy on our conversations.

Sorry, there’s no way to use external messengers with Talk nowadays.

Ok @Alexandre, thank your assistance, as always!

1 Like