A few questions about thrid party integration

Hi again, my installation in docker via script, under ubuntu 22.04 and here are my questions:

1. My Twitter API integration wroks for login, but does not work under the CRM module, as I get the following error:

It says “internal error” in brazilian portuguese. I’ve even upgraded to the basic plan in Twitter Developers, but it does not work;

2. Regarding the Clickatell integration , it does work to send the SMS for the 2FA, which is great as I am now inviting my clients to the portal. However, the SMS the sender is allways " “27573”, is it not possible to change it to my portal name? Is this sender detemined by Onyoffice or by Clickatell?

3. My last question is not really related to API integrations, but my problem is that I whish to have my clients online on Talk, speaking to my team, but I do not want to have them speaking with each other, is there any way to limit/prevent that? I tried everything, but I could not find it under any settings.

Thanks in advance.

Reards,
Bruno Leon

Hello @brunoleonadvogado
We need some time to check out described situations. I will update this thread when we have something to share.

Sure @Alexandre , I will be waiting.

Regards

3. My last question is not really related to API integrations, but my problem is that I whish to have my clients online on Talk, speaking to my team, but I do not want to have them speaking with each other, is there any way to limit/prevent that? I tried everything, but I could not find it under any settings.

There’s no way to achieve this scenario at the moment. But we thought about it already and we have suggestion in the internal tracksystem (internal number - 55710). We are working on it already.

As for other scenarios, we are looking into them. I will notify you when we have something to share.

About Clickatell. You have to contact with their support team. It seems that you can customize Sender ID:What is a Sender ID? | Clickatell

Hi @Alexandre , thanks.

2. Right, I have no luck as I am in Brazil and clickatel does not provide this option in my country.

3. Right, that option would be very useful, as well as an option to limit my client’s access to the main page links that we can configure. In my case would like my team to have a quick access to these links, but not my clients.

1. I will be waiting for you reply as it sounds like a great feature the Twitter info search…

FYI, the MIcrosoft integration does not work, it looks that something on MS side has changed, I believe that you guys could double-check and update the instructions.

Thanks,
Bruno Leon

We’re looking into it. I will notify you when we have something to share.

FYI, the MIcrosoft integration does not work, it looks that something on MS side has changed, I believe that you guys could double-check and update the instructions.

Please point me to the guide which you used, we’ll check it out.

Hello @brunoleonadvogado
Sorry for the late reply. It took us some time.
Unfortunately, we can’t help you with Twitter integration due to technical restrictions on the Twitter side. We have removed this feature on our side in the Community server v.12.6 as well.