ONLYOFFICE Docs v8.1 release on June 19th: save the date and join our free webinar

Great news, everyone!

The next version of ONLYOFFICE Docs, v8.1, is coming out on June 19th. Join our free webinar and learn everything you need to know about all the new features and improvements. Read this post for more information.

ONLYOFFICE Docs v8.1 release on June 19th: save the date and join our free webinar

Summary of the webinar

We kindly invite you to join our free webinar so that you can learn more about the new features of the next ONLYOFFICE release of 2024, version 8.1:

Date: Wednesday, June 19th, 2024

Time: 14:00 CEST (Central European Summer Time)

Where: ONLYOFFICE official channel on YouTube

Hosted by: ONLYOFFICE team in collaboration with Medienstürmer, a trusted ONLYOFFICE media partner from Germany

Agenda

Here is what our webinar on June 19th will include*:

• Overview of ONLYOFFICE Docs 8.1 and its features;
  • Demonstration of the updated ONLYOFFICE PDF editor;
  • Q&A session by the ONLYOFFICE team

*The agenda is subject to change. Changes can occur up until the start of the webinar.

Q&A raffle

To celebrate the ONLYOFFICE Docs 8.1 release, we are organizing a raffle. Ask your question about the upcoming release and get a chance to win a Murena smartphone or some ONLYOFFICE merch, such as branded thermo mugs*.

The easiest way to participate in the raffle is to register for the webinar on our website below and specify your question:

REGISTER NOW

Secondly, you can send your question to marketing@onlyoffice.com and specify “Q&A raffle: ONLYOFFICE Docs v8.1” as the subject of your email, or leave your question on our forum.

Thirdly, you can share this article in social media. Just share it on X, Facebook, LinkedIn or Mastodon and send us the link to your post to marketing@onlyoffice.com specifying “Q&A raffle: ONLYOFFICE Docs v8.1” as the subject.

We will announce the winners after the webinar. Stay tuned!

*The prizes are subject to change depending on their availability.

If you have questions, tweet us at @only_office or leave a comment below.

Useful links

ONLYOFFICE Docs: an overview

ONLYOFFICE webinars

ONLYOFFICE on YouTube

Originally published at: ONLYOFFICE Docs v8.1 release on June 19th: save the date and join our free webinar | ONLYOFFICE Blog

Hello
I’m really looking forward to get my hands on this new version.
My question for the raffle (and in general) is : what are the bugs that will be fixed ?
Some in the 8.0 are really pebbles in my shoe, and I hope as much as possible will be fixed.
Thanks.

Hello, @arcqus. Your question is now participating in the raffle, thank you for your interest. Please await for the end of the raffle to see the results.

Hello, I previously saw in the roadmap of the upcoming 8.1 release that the ImportRange function will be added. And also that the action of undoing the last change in the “quick editing mode” will be added. These features are very important to me! Please tell as much as possible about this

Hello, @nick. Your question is now participating in the raffle, thank you for your interest. Please await for the end of the raffle to see the results.

1 Like

Hi @nick
Where can one find the roadmap ?
Thanks !

hi, here is the link

But there may be changes, as I understand it, this is not 100% reliable information.
Well, let’s see the presentation today

Hello again @arcqus and @nick

New post with answers to the most popular questions was published in our blog, please check it out: