OnlyOffice Doc Community Server stopped every day

Hello,

I have installed the OnlyOffice Docs Community Edition v6.4.0 (normal not docker) on a ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS machine.
From begin, every day stop OnlyOffice and I must restart with “service nginx start”.

What can I do?

Thanks
Michael

Hello MM300.
Please point us to the guide which you used for installation. Also wait for the error to repeat (make a screenshot of the error in the editor) and provide us with whole Document server logs folder. In case of package installation, it’s located here: /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/

We had a simular problem with a installation. Problem seems to be a bug in libnginx-mod-http-perl, with is required for nginx to OO.it looks like the bug is causing a memory access error that is causing nginx to crash. in the dmesg log you should find segfault error.
The nginx crash should happen after about 3 reloads.
Our workaround is to run a cronjob every minute that starts nginx. This does not affect the normal operation of nginx, as the command is only executed when nginx is no longer active.

More information about those bugs:

@Alexandre

Hello @Corinari
Please point to the guide which you used for installation. Also provide us with whole Document server logs folder. It’s located here:
docker: /app/onlyoffice/DocumentServer/logs/documentserver/
deb\rpm: /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/
Windows: Program Files\ONLYOFFICE\DocumentServer\log

Recently one of the forum users faced an issue which is related to Nginx error. Please check this thread: Nginx exit with error code
If you have the same error entries in Nginx logs, the solution is provided there.