Conditional formatting button is absent

Greetings.

Situation:
The conditional formatting button is missing (in the home tab).
I use the commercial version of Enterprise (work stuff). I can’t provide a screenshot, but the joke is that I have a free trial version on my home PC, where conditional formatting is available. And there is no fee, what the hell lol?

We need the help of enthusiasts, the deadlines are burning.

What can you recommend?

Hello @g0r3

Please provide more details:

• Which product do you use exactly? E.g. ONLYOFFICE Docs, DocSpace or Workspace;
  • What are the versions of used Enterprise and Community instances that you use?
  • What are the installation types of the product? Available options are Docker, DEB/RPM packages, MSI/EXE.

Also, I’ve increased your trust level so you can provide screenshots now.

In general, if you have active license, then please visit this topic for more info:

1 Like

Thanks.
I’m new to «ONLYOFFICE»…

1. I’m using «ONLYOFFICE Docs»
  2. How can i get this info?
  3. How can i get this info?

For version - you can check it in About tab from the left toolbar:

As for the installation method - I suppose you were not the person who installed Docs, you should contact responsible for that. In general, if you installed on Linux systems, you can check:

1. If it is Docker, then docker ps will return output with all active running containers;
  2. If it is DEB/RPM packages, then apt list --installed | grep onlyoffice will return info about installed package;
  3. If it is Windows, then you can check Windows Control Panel.
1 Like

You’re right, I wasn’t the person who did the installation.

Version: spreadsheet editor 5.4.2
Installation type: exe

First of all, this version of extremely outdated by now. However, what is the version of “free” instance you’ve mentioned initially?

I have a free version of Onlyoffice 8.1.1 on my home PC.

This makes sense. Conditional formatting was implemented in version 6.4 of Document Server which explains its absence in version 5.4.

If you license plan allows updates, then I’d recommend doing so. With any license questions you can contact our sales department via email mentioned in the topic linked in my first reply.

I hope this clarifies the situation.

1 Like

Understood, thanks.
Maybe my question will be very stupid, but I have to ask because I need to work…

Is there any temporary solution so that conditional formatting can be implemented in my situation on the old version 5.4.2? Maybe a plugin or something like that?

Plugins rely on actual API of the editor, since it is not implemented in editor at all, then there is generally nothing for plugin to rely on. I’m afraid updating is the only solution.

1 Like

Thanks alot.
Have a good mood and a productive day.
Goodbye.

1 Like

You too. Good luck. I will close this topic as solved.

1 Like